We are ready!
We hope that you and your family are doing great as the global community is working tirelessly to fight the coronavirus pandemic.
At your vacation home, the management and staff of Simpson Bay Resort, Marina & Spa continue to prepare for your return with much anticipation, working around the clock to ensure we are ready and that protocols and guidelines are in place to welcome you back to your St. Maarten home.
How it works
Below is an outline of some new procedures we have implemented.
Room cleaning / Public areas
- All rooms are sanitized and a sticker is placed on the entrance door of the room.
- Our housekeeping staff is trained on new cleaning methods and chemicals use.
- We have new sanitizer sprayers for our rooms
- Rooms are sprayed after every check out.
- All public and guest areas receive regular and extensive sanitization and deep cleaning protocols with the use of Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaners and Disinfectants
- Our cleaning staff has been provided with Disinfectant Wipes/Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes and Purell Surface Sanitizer for routine cleaning of all guest and Team Member's touch points. (elevators, counters etc. etc.)
Lobby / Front Desk Area
- Wearing of Mask in lobby is mandatory.
- Additional hand sanitization stations have been deployed throughout our lobby and resort areas.
- Social distancing has been implemented in lobby and during check-in periods.
- New check in procedures for high turnover days (arrivals) will use a buzzer system.
- Regular wipe down of check in counter is done.
- Our pre-check-in procedures for members and guests have been improved to speed up check in process (securing guest details prior to arrival)
- All staff is provided with a mask, and the use of mask is mandatory.
- Staff temperatures are checked upon arrival to work.
- Team Members who exhibit any "flu-like" symptoms will be prohibited from reporting to work until after they seek medical treatment and receive a “return to work authorization” from their physician.
We request that each of our guests to carefully assess their own personal health and risk factors prior to travel, and that all guests refer to the Centers for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov or your local health authority for the most updated information. Also, please refer to https://stmaartenupdates.com/ for information regarding entry into St. Maarten.